* What happened to Aisha Buhari’s ADC and the billions he allegedly stole? He has not been tried since 2018. The case has been buried. Is it because he knows too much about you and your family?
* Why is Bola Tinubu not being charged despite clear evidence of bullion vans carrying money into his home on Election Day, in contravention of the Money Laundering Act, 2011. Yet, you are trying Atiku’s in law for a perfectly legal transaction of a lesser sum?
* What happened to Nasir Danu, Buhari’s right-hand man, who was arrested at London Heathrow Airport with huge undeclared sums of money and a fake passport, and was eventually deported? Why are you covering this up?
* Who owns the Ikoyi Apartment billions? We know that if you could have linked the money to Jonathan and the PDP, you would have released the findings publicly. Who are you protecting?
* What has happened to Babachir Lawal’s case? If it is a PDP member, your EFCC acts with immediate effect and automatic alacrity. But Babachir is an APC member. He even still visits you at Aso Rock. Are you fighting corruption or opposition?
* Where did Yusuf Buhari get money for his multimillion naira power bike? We are made to understand it costs in the region of tens of millions. How did the son of a man who claimed he borrowed to buy his nomination form afford it?
* Why was NNPC’s $25 billion suspicious contracts never investigated after the alleged scam was exposed in a leaked memo from your own minister? Again, I ask, are you fighting corruption or opposition? This is the biggest alleged scam in Nigeria’s history.
* Why was General Buhari daughter made a manager at an NNPC subsidiary?
* Why are the heads of the Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Defence, Army, Police, NSA, DSS, NIA, DMI, DIA, NPS, NCS, NIS, and EFCC all Northern Muslim men. This is against the Federal Character Act. Is Nigeria a Muslim Brotherhood?
* How come Nigeria’s foreign debt increased from $7 billion in 2015 to $30 billion today, with little to show for it? You have borrowed more than Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Yar’adua and Jonathan, combined. Where has the money gone? Who will repay it?
* Why was Buhari seeking a $500 million loan to digitalise NTA, at a time when Nigeria had more pressing needs?
BY Reno Omokri
Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Hollywood Magazine Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year, 2019.